ILME UK Industrial Plugs and Sockets cover a wide range of different installation requirements. The plugs and socket-outlets are suitable for fixed or mobile installations. The fixed plugs and socket-outlets may be wall or flush mounted.
Due to the wide range of Ilme enclosures of the FM, FC, TM, QM and BK series (types BC…) the flush-mounting plugs and socket outlets can be assembled rapidly in a group configuration. These construction features enable Ilme plugs and socket outlets to be suitable for use in a lot of demanding applications such as:-
- Mechanical Industry
- Chemical and petrochemica
- Services sector
- Building industry
- Agricultural and livestock breeding sector
When selecting the correct type of plugs and socket-outlets, you must consider the following parameters:-
- The rated current of the equipment to be power supplied via the plug and socket
- The rated voltage of the power supply and the type of distribution (single or 3 phase, with or without the neutral conductor) to determine the number of poles for the hour position. The 1h (hour position) is available for all those voltages or voltage ranges of >50V and for frequencies not covered by the standards.
- Fixed or mobile installation to determine the construction type of the plug and socket. (flush mounting straight or inclined, wall, mobile, mobile angled).
- The location of the installation to determine the level of protection required, IP44 or IP67. In some areas the installation standard requires a very low voltage so check that too.
The following types of plug and socket outlets are available:-
- Wall mounting plugs and socket outlets, low and extra low voltage.
- Plug and socket outlets and straight flush mounting sockets, low and extra low voltage.
- Plugs and inclined flush mounting socket outlets, low voltage.
- Straight plugs and couplers, low and extra low voltage.
- Angled plugs, low voltage.
- 5 pole plugs with phase inverter, low voltage, SIP type.
- 5 pole single block plugs and socket outlets, low voltage, PEM type for automated cabling.
Thanks for tuning in, contact us if you have any enquiries.